Our promise to you
Our vision is a world where every child can grow up in a safe and caring family. With your support we have helped changed the lives of many vulnerable children and their families – that will always be our priority.
We know that you want to change children’s lives and expect us to spend your money wisely on behalf of children and their families. We also know that media coverage on how charities spend your money can sometimes be unsettling. That’s why we wanted to share our promise to you.
- We will always tell you about how you are helping to change children’s lives so you know how your money is being spent.
- We will never phone you unless you have expressed an interest in our work and given permission to call.
- We will always check first that you’re happy to speak to us when we phone.
- We will never sell or share your data to anyone else without your permission*
- If you tell us you don’t want to hear from us again, or want to hear from us less, we will respect that.
- We sometimes work with professional fundraising organisations to assist us in raising funds to help vulnerable children. Each agency is required to work to a high standard and monitored on a regular basis.
- All our fundraising partners are contractually obliged to comply with the Fundraising Codes and with this Promise.
- We do not share your details with any other charities or to third parties for their own purposes.
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection.
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and the children and families you help to support.
- We will not put pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
If you have set up a monthly direct debit gift, please also see our Direct Debit Service agreement here.