NZ Trustees (two positions)
We are currently looking to recruit two new trustees to the Board of Family NZ. We are looking for two engaged professionals with solid expertise in fundraising in New Zealand and/or other markets in the region.
We are looking for two people with EITHER:
1. Expertise in fundraising at a strategic level, especially individual giving, with a knowledge of the international funding environment, different opportunities and donor markets
2. OR Relevant knowledge of fundraising in the children’s care sector, linked to NZ and the Pacific Islands and communities
Both trustees will have the following experience and capability:
● Ability to advise the Board and Secretariat on our funding strategy in NZ and the region
● Willingness to represent Family at networking and profile raising events
● Understanding of international development work and working in a global organisation
How to apply
We welcome applicants from anywhere in the world, but particularly New Zealand and the
Please email your CV and a letter explaining why you would like to join the Board of Family for Every Child New Zealand and what skills you would bring, to [email protected], by Sunday 5 August.
Interviews will be held (virtually) in the week of 20 August.