Family for Every Child New Zealand was founded in 2017 and is a charitable trust registered in New Zealand to promote the care, protection and development of children and young people who are without family care or who are at risk of losing family care. The organisation was set up by Family for Every Child to support Family’s global work to enhance the care of children worldwide
Overall responsibility for high level strategy and the direction of Family New Zealand lies with our volunteer board, individuals thoughtfully elected based on their expertise in child protection, international development, and resource and relationship building.
This Board reports to the Board of the global alliance every six months who in turn reports to Family for Every Child’s Assembly of Members.
Family For Every Child global financial reports:
- Trustees’ Annual Report and Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 March 2019
- Trustees report and consolidated financial statements for the year ended March 2018
- Trustees report and consolidated financial statements for the year ended March 2017
- Trustees report and financial statements for the period 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017
- Trustees report and financial statements for the period 1 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
- Trustees report and financial statements for the period 1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015
- Report and Financial statement for the period 1 April 2013 – 31 March 2014
- Report and Financial statement for the period 13 August 2012 – 31 March 2013
Our policies and manuals
- Child safeguarding policy: We recognise that the children with whom and for whom we work are particularly vulnerable to abuse and exploitation. This policy sets out our common beliefs and principles and describes the steps that will be taken by us to protect children involved in our activities.Our Safeguarding Officer is Nia Marshall, Senior Global HR & Operations Manager.
- Transparency policy: This policy outlines our commitment to being honest and open in our communication and the sharing of relevant information, in an appropriate form, with target groups and other stakeholders
- Governance manual: A user-friendly working document to explain our governance structure, processes and operations.
- Articles of Association: Organisation objectives and regulations.
- Visual images policy: The children and families you see on this web site and in all our materials are individuals being served by our member organizations. We follow strict guidelines to protect those we serve.
- Data protection policy: We are committed to complying with privacy and data protection laws. This policy sets out how we seek to protect individuals’ personal data.